From: saracaldwell [saracaldwell@home.com] Sent: Sunday, September 23, 2001 2:09 PM To: akblake@lock-net.com Subject: Bugged; Vachon's Part 1/1 BTW, all of this happens in our time. I.E. 2001. LK never ever happened. AtoA did, but no body died. They just kind of came back. Oh yeah, A BLT party is a Black Tie/ Lingerie/ Toga party common at convention, known as nights of debauchery. ------------------------ Re: Surveillance operation As you requested sir, this is the first of the transcribed conversation of the targets. We have limited the transcript to the information you stated you were interested in(anything pertaining to M.LaCroix's BLT Party). Full transcripts will be provided upon request. Sir, I regret to inform you that we have been unable to place the needed equipment in all of the targets homes. We feel that we will have a set up in Dr.Lambert's and Nicholas de Barbant's in a matter of days. Unfortunately, Lucien LaCroix's houses are impossible, even for us. We will, however, attempt to bug his office in the next several nights. Please inform us if this is not satisfactory. Sincerely, Max Crowford -------------------- __________________- (sounds of someone walking and flopping down in a seat) Vachon- Is there something I can do for you, Doc?" Lambert- Yeah, I need to talk to someone. And I can't go to Nick." Vachon- So I take it this has something to do with vampires." Lambert- Not vampires. A vampire. Well, not even that. More like what I did with a vampire. Vachon- I'm listening. Lambert- You can't tell anyone. I mean no one. Not only will I kick you your ass, but the other person involved will rip your head from your shoulders and have it for lunch. Vachon-(laughter) Okay, you want me to be quiet about this. You can trust me. (silence for about 10 seconds) Lambert- I slept with LaCroix. Vachon- You what! When? Lambert- At the party. Vachon- Oh...Let me guess.after you two danced? Lambert- Yeah, something like that.How you'd know? Vachon- Well, by that point in the party everyone, including the vampires, were more than a little gone. And by the way you two were dancing..let's just say I wasn't the only one who noticed the.umm..what the word I'm looking for. Lambert- Energy? Vachon- No.more like sexual intentions. Lambert- We were being that nasty, enh? Vachon- Well.more like all the elements were there for sex. Right mode, sprits, attractive guy, exquisite woman- Lambert- Oh please, Vachon. Vachon- No, Doc, really. You were hot that night.that nightgown you were wearing with the sheer lace panel that curved from just under your breast to the round of your- Lambert- I get the point, Vachon. Vachon- I don't think you do. You were hot doc. Almost every guy wanted you. I know I did. Matter of fact I was going to make my move when LaCroix stepped in. I don't blame him. I should have stepped in sooner. I just didn' t want to start something with Knight. Lambert- What do you mean? Vachon- Well, every time a guy start to move in on you, he would intercept them, and- Lambert- Wait. Don't tell me. I don't need to be pissed at nick right now. I have enough to deal with as it is. Vachon- LaCroix's giving you a hard time? Lambert- No. I haven't heard form him. Vachon- Then why are you worried? Lambert- Well, we left on some what awkward terms. Vachon- I can imagine. Tell me about it. Lambert- Well, I can't believe I'm doing this, after we.finished he just kind of rested over me for a few moments then he got up and went to the rest room. I kind of sat there for a moment, not really sure what etiquette called for me to do, then I put on my nightgown and, rather quickly left. Vachon- So you didn't wait for him? Lambert- Well, no. It was weird. Do you think I should have. Vachon- Dunno. But I don't think you should worry. It's only been a night. If LaCroix wants to see you, he'll get in touch with you. I don't think he's going to kill you or anything. Does Nick know? Lambert-I didn't tell him, but if it was that noticeable at the party. Vachon- I don't know, Doc. Knight can be pretty thick. LaCroix might tell him. Lambert- God, that's the last thing I need.. Vachon- Look, don't worry about it. If Nick knows, you'll find out soon enough, and if he doesn't it's no good telling him. If LaCroix's going to speak with you he will in good time. There's nothing you can do. So, I suggest that you go home and take a nice long, hot bath, relax, and see what happens. Lambert- Thanks, Vachon. Sorry to just barge in on you like that. Vachon- No problem, Doc. Anytime. Especially if you're wearing that nightgown of yours next time. Lambert- (laughing) Good night, Vachon. If you ever want me to return the favor, you know where I live. Vachon- Good night, Doc. (sound of door closing) Vachon- Oh is this going to be fun to watch.